Some of the finest landscapes I have seen

 


This was a great day accompanied by some great friends

By Oscar Rice

This trip was a once in a lifetime moment, and I will remember it for years. I had so much fun and made so many friends. There were so many good moments, and it is honestly hard to name the best. Instead, I choose a photo to match it to all the good moments I had on the trip. I chose this photo of myself, Archie and Harry standing on the Edith Falls lookout. This was a great day accompanied by some great friends. When first meeting the boys, I wasn't sure they would be much fun, but after talking to them and hanging out a bit, we quickly got along.

 The day started with an early rise at Cooinda lodge and a short drive to Edith falls, where the group when on a beautiful walk. The series of cliffs and hills accompanied by native shrubbery were some of the finest landscapes I have seen. The temperature was high, but nothing could stop me from taking in the breath-taking scenery. This photo above shows the boys posing in front of a magnificent view. I will remember this moment forever as it shows the close bond we made after days earlier, not knowing who each other was. After this photo was taken, we walked down to the falls seen in the photo's background. This was another great experience as we got to explore and relax in a beautiful natural waterfall.

This was by far one of the best days as I got to connect with people I would never think I would talk to, as well as having fun in the outback of Australia.

Comments

Popular posts

It amazed me that I was sitting in front of it

The 2021 Premier's Anzac Spirit School Prize Award Ceremony

Robert Simons by Vinka Lakic